Information for the 2018-2019 Yearbook
Again this year, Iron Academy is providing a TreeRing yearbook! Here are three reasons we chose TreeRing:
* Custom Yearbooks: Every student gets a one of a kind printed copy containing two free pages to customize with personal photos. You can also buy additional pages at 99 cents per two pages! You can include photos of family vacations or other memorable events for your son that occurred outside of school.
* Green Yearbooks: TreeRing plants a tree in our school’s name when you purchase a book and prints on recycled paper.
* Beautiful Yearbooks: All yearbooks are gorgeously printed in full color using the highest end print production available.
DEADLINE for ordering: You can actually order at any time (even years later), but to receive free shipping with the bulk order to the school, you must submit by the deadline set by Ms. Hodgson. If you receive your own copy shipped to your home, you will pay for shipping.
When will the yearbooks be distributed? Each yearbook comes shrink wrapped with a label with your son's name on it. If the yearbook is not available until after the school year is over, you will be contacted that your son's yearbook is available.
- If you want to do the 2 customized pages: There are links to tutorials for how to do the customized pages at the bottom of this page.
If you are not doing the customized pages: All yearbooks that don't have the customized pages will have two pages created by the yearbook staff of extra school photos.
The yearbook price is $40.00 for a 92 page, hard cover book in high quality printing. The price is the same whether you do the two customized pages or have the standard pages. The school does receive 20% from the purchase of each yearbook.
How to order:
When you click the link below to purchase the yearbook, you will need to:
1) Choose the role as STUDENT and input your son's grade for 2018-2019
2) input your SON'S FIRST AND LAST NAME
3) but use the PARENT EMAIL ADDRESS for Treering to correspond with you. If you purchased a yearbook last year, it should be able to find your account through the email address.
4) Just choose any teacher as your son's teacher. We are a small school so we don't need to worry about sorting by teacher and grade.
You will then be taken to 2 other steps to confirm how many yearbooks you want to buy and then a page to pay for the order.
Get started by clicking on this link below and the Passcode is the last several numbers of this link (be sure your pop-up blockers are off if it doesn't open):
If you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For tutorials on how to add and edit photos for the customized pages, see this support page: