Information for the 2017-2018 Yearbook
Again this year, Iron Academy is providing a TreeRing yearbook! Here are three reasons we chose TreeRing:
* Custom Yearbooks: Every student gets a one of a kind printed copy containing two free pages to customize with personal photos. You can also buy additional pages at 99 cents per two pages! You can include photos of family vacations or other memorable events for your son that occurred outside of school.
* Green Yearbooks: TreeRing plants a tree in our school’s name when you purchase a book and prints on recycled paper.
* Beautiful Yearbooks: All yearbooks are gorgeously printed in full color using the highest end print production available.
DEADLINE for ordering: Please try to place your order no later than July 20. By that date, we will submit the yearbook for publishing and your order can be included with the free shipping to the school. However, you can always order a yearbook at any time after that date but will need to pay for shipping to your home.
When will the yearbooks be distributed? In order for the yearbook to have photos and events from the entire school year, we need to finish working on it after the spring semester is over. Otherwise, if we tried to distribute by the end of May, we would need to have it ready for printing the end of April, which would miss our Arts of the Swordsmen event each May. We will distribute the yearbooks to all returning students during the first week of classes in August. For students who do not return next year, we will contact you to let you know that the yearbook is ready to be picked up. Each yearbook comes shrink wrapped with a label with your son's name on it.
If you want to do the 2 customized pages: There are links to tutorials for how to do the customized pages at the bottom of this page.
If you are not doing the customized pages: You also need to place and pay for your order no later than JULY 20 to make sure you get free shipping to the school. All yearbooks that don't have the customized pages will have two pages created by the yearbook staff of extra school photos.
Your yearbook costs $40.00 for a 92 page, hard cover book in high quality printing. The price is the same whether you do the two customized pages or have the standard pages. The IPF does receive 20% from the purchase of each yearbook.
How to order:
When you click the link below to purchase the yearbook, you will need to:
1) Choose the role as STUDENT and input your son's grade for 2017-2018
2) input your SON'S FIRST AND LAST NAME
3) but use the PARENT EMAIL ADDRESS for Treering to correspond with you. If you purchased a yearbook last year, it should be able to find your account through the email address.
You will then be taken to 2 other steps to confirm how many yearbooks you want to buy and then a page to pay for the order.
Get started by clicking on this link below and the Passcode is the last several numbers of this link:
If you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
VIDEO TUTORIALS TO WORK ON YOUR TWO CUSTOM PAGES
Please complete your custom pages by JULY 20
Video Tutorial: HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PERSONAL PHOTOS AND MORE
Video Tutorial: HOW TO CREATE YOUR PERSONAL YEARBOOK PAGES
You can also include an image of a QR code that links to a video that you would scan with your smartphone to watch years later: https://treering.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201318440-VIDEO-Adding-QR-Codes-to-Pages
When you are finished with your custom pages, you need to set them as "PRINT READY." Here is information on how to do that: https://treering.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208169066-Setting-Custom-Pages-to-Print-Ready