Here is a list of all forms to submit for your son. Click on the name of the form to open a link to it. You can download and print out these forms, which are in pdf format.
ALL PARENTS must submit these first three forms every year. Check the list below these forms to see if any of them also apply to your family.
- Emergency Contact and Medical Release. Please submit this form no later than August 20. It provides the school with emergency contact information and authorization to treat your student as needed in emergency situations.
- Physician Approval for Physical Activity. Our students participate in daily rigorous physical activity. To ensure that your son is healthy for daily physical activity and for any sports teams or clubs he may do, all students are required to have an annual physical and physician's verification of approval or limitations on physical activities. The parents/guardians and student will also sign the page about concussions. The physical must have occurred within one year to be valid. If your son is playing a fall sport, you need to submit this form before he is allowed to participate. Contact our Athletic Director Jon Mitchell for questions about fall sports. For all other students, please submit this form no later than September 1 or as soon as you can get the physical examination scheduled.
- Medication Authorization and Administration Form. All parents must submit this form at by Aug 20 to verify that they understand the policy about medication to be administered during the school day. Please resubmit this form again during the school year each time any medication will need to be brought to school to be administered. Contact Ms. Deborah Becker for questions about administration of medicine.
- Bus riders only: Submit this form ASAP before Aug 20 to reserve your son's spot on the bus.
Other forms as needed. Parents whose sons are initially enrolling in Iron Academy must complete the Immunization Form and Transfer of Student Records. Any student who has updated his immunizations must also complete the immunization form. Please complete the medical forms as needed if your son has asthma, diabetes, or food allergies. If you are willing to be a field trip chaperone or may have unsupervised access to students, please complete the Volunteer Background Check form.
- Immunization Form. By law, we are required to keep immunization records on all students. ALL students must have documentation of their current vaccinations submitted no later than 30 days after the start of school, which is September 21. All new students need to submit this form and returning students need to update their vaccination record as needed for 7th graders/12 years old vaccinations.
- Transfer of Student Records to Iron Academy.Please complete this form for new students to request transfer of his student records from his previous school.
- Diabetes Management Plan. Complete this form only if your student has diabetes.
- Asthma Management Plan. Complete this form only if your student has asthma.
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Treatment Plan. Complete this form if your son has allergy needs.
- Volunteer Background Check and Volunteer Driver Form. This form has two parts. Please complete Part 1 only if you may have unsupervised access to our students, such as tutoring, leading a club, or you are willing to be a field trip or extracurricular activity chaperone. Please complete both Part 1 and Part 2 if you are willing to drive students on official school activities. Carpool arrangements with other families going to or from school or school activities do not apply to this form.
- ACH Payment Authorization Complete this form for draft authorization of tuition and fees.